Zscaler’s Security Cloud offers service providers a better solution. With Zscaler, service providers can differentiate their services by delivering the industry’s most advanced security, while enabling their enterprise clients for the challenges of mobility, cloud applications and social media. Because Zscaler requires no hardware or software to purchase, install or maintain, there is no CapEx investment in appliances or any ongoing investment to manage them.
Zscaler’s white label offers service provides a ready to go infrastructure, giving the provider the ability to offer a full suite of security services, with full control of policy administration and reporting, including:
- Web Security: Protect enterprise users from advanced and emerging threats including botnets, malware, phishing attacks and more, and securely enable cloud applications and social media.
- Direct to Net: Secure branch offices and road warriors without backhauling traffic to a central gateway, and deliver a transparent, latency-free experience to users.
- Mobile Security: Go beyond mobile device management and enable enterprise clients for BYOD with Mobile Security that offers comprehensive protection for smartphones and tablets, with no software to install or update.
- Email Security: Inspect the full content of every email to protect users from viruses and spyware, phishing attacks and more, with no hardware or software required.
Why Service Providers Should Switch to Zscaler
- Ready-to-go infrastructure: With Zscaler, you don’t need to spend months to buy and deploy various appliances and then integrate them with add-on offerings such as DLP or directory services. Zscaler provides you ready-to-go infrastructure that is purpose-built for a security service. This eliminates a lot of time and cost of integration and allows you to focus on taking this service to your customers.
- Reduce CapEx: With no hardware or software to purchase, Zscaler’s Security Cloud offers service providers a distinct advantage over traditional security appliances.
- Reduce ongoing management cost: Zscaler’s Security Cloud is always up to date, and eliminates the cost and hassles of maintaining and upgrading hardware and software based solutions.
- Lower TCO: Zscaler offers lower cost of ownership, providing better margins for service providers on managed security services.
- Global coverage for large clients: With over 100 data centers worldwide, Zscaler is built on the world’s largest security cloud, offering global coverage that makes it easy and cost-effective to provide services to global enterprises.
- Unified Policy management: You already provide clients with security services for laptops, but what about their smartphones and tablets? Zscaler’s unified policy administration makes it easy to define a single, consistent policy across multiple devices and applications.
- Real-time Consolidated Reporting: Our patented NanoLog™ technology uses advanced compression techniques to provide consolidated reporting and analysis across devices, locations and users in real time. Learn more about Zscaler Real-time Reporting here.
- One Secure Solution for Web, Mobile, Email: The cost and complexities of purchasing and managing multiple point security appliances can quickly eat into the profits of your managed service offerings. With Zscaler, you can replace multiple point products with a single, seamless solution that integrates web security, mobile security and email security, with no hardware or software required.