Most people know about basic security risks: Hackers break into databases, spam clogs email, and pop-ups lead to infected websites. Undoubtedly, you've put some security measures in place to guard against threats like these. But have you done enough?
- Clicking a link in an email invites a malicious script
- Logging into a web app triggers a phishing attack
- A link posted to your company Facebook page leads to a poisoned website
Blended attacks are on the rise.
- 39% of web attacks focus on data theft.
- 70% of the top 100 websites have had malicious activity
- 85% of unwanted email contain web links
- 95% of malware in email comes via the web
Unification gives you the most for the least. Websense® TRITON™ bundles give you not only the best modern security for inbound and outbound risks, but also the lowest total cost. That's right, TRITON can lower both your capex and your opex. The secret to our success is that we've unified all aspects of the system:
- Unified analysis lets you leverage the power of dynamic web communication tools like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and web apps without fear of web-based attacks.
- Unified management within the TRITON Console gives you clear visibility into what's going on with web, email, and data security. With 1,100 built-in rules to choose from, you can set granular policies for your confidential data.
- Unified platform lets you enforce the same policies no matter how you set up your deployment. You manage who can send what data where, how, and why seamlessly, no matter your setup: appliance, in the cloud, or hybrid.