Messaging and Collaboration for the Post-PC Era
- Connect users to their personal clouds with a smarter mailbox that integrates email, calendar, voice, tasks, address book, social and enterprise applications.
- Choose multiple deployment options: in a private cloud as a virtual appliance or hosted in the public cloud.
- Out-of-the-box integrated click-to-call, visual voicemail, chat and presence.
- Stay connected anywhere on any smartphone or other device with automatic synchs.
- Work online or offline with Zimbra Desktop or clients such as Microsoft Outlook.
- Integrate with external directories for authentication, address lists and provisioning.
- Operate at a lower total cost-of-ownership (TCO) than legacy email platforms.
Flexible Deployment Options and Virtualization-Ready
- Option to deploy Zimbra natively on hardware or virtualized; or deployed as a software virtual appliance.
- Deploy Zimbra on-premises or as a Cloud service from a VMware hosting partner.
- Fully supports multi-tenancy and delegated administration for hosting and service providers.
- Role-based delegated administration to create domain or limited administration settings per account.
- High availability, disaster recovery, backup and life cycle management from VMware vSphere.
- Smartcard and Common Access Card authentication.