Virtualize Your IT Infrastructure with VMware. Shift your focus from maintenance to efficiency and innovation. Help grow your business as you fully optimize financial resources throughout IT, shift human energy, and conserve the Earth’s energy. Contact NDM, a leading VMware partner, to learn more about our Virtualization offerings.
Simplify your IT infrastructure as you create a more dynamic and flexible datacenter with VMware's proven server and datacenter virtualization solutions built on VMware vSphere - the industry’s leading virtualization platform. Ensure continued IT innovation while meeting enterprise application SLAs and decrease time-to-market for application provisioning and upgrades. VMware virtualization helps you reduce capital expenses through server consolidation and improve operating expenses via automation, while minimizing lost revenue by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime.
Get automated operations management for a new dynamic virtual infrastructures with VMware vCenter Operations, so you can accelerate IT service delivery, improve operational efficiency, ensure compliance, and reduce risk.
- Reduce costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware with server consolidation.
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter with VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Virtualize enterprise apps, including Oracle, Exchange, SQL Server, Sharepoint, SAP, and deliver the highest SLAs and top performance.
- Use policy-based automation and ensure compliance and performance with a zero-touch infrastructure using the vCenter Product Family for virtualization management.
Delivering desktops as a managed service lets you create a more flexible IT infrastructure so you can help your business respond more quickly to market changes and opportunities. Deploy applications and desktops faster and more consistently to a wider variety of clients, lowering costs while improving service levels. Extend the life of legacy applications and eliminate installation conflicts by virtualizing applications. For remote and branch offices, move your desktops into the cloud and deliver them as a managed service wherever they're needed while retaining the control and security you need.
- Streamline deployment and management by delivering desktops as a service.
- Give secure remote access to teleworkers and temporary workers without sacrificing performance or security.
Virtualizing Enterprise Applications
Even demanding applications like Exchange and Oracle can be virtualized, letting you meet and exceed the performance of physical servers while eliminating the need to overprovision. Meet your service levels and maximize infrastructure efficiency with VMware vSphere, which dynamically allocates resources as your applications need them. Set up a standardized service catalog to deploy applications in minutes for on-demand provisioning while ensuring consistency across application instances. Check out our list of vendors who officially support their applications running on the VMware platform, including Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, and many more.
- Double the performance of your Exchange by running all Exchange server roles, including the mailbox server, on VMware vSphere.
- Consolidate SQL on vSphere to cut costs by 50% while accelerating database delivery and ensuring database Quality of Service.
- Virtualize Sharepoint so you can easily scale up resources on the fly, move workloads as needed and deal with planned maintenance with no downtime.
- Run Oracle databases, middleware and applications on vSphere for improved time-to-market and total-cost-of-ownership.
Why Choose VMware for your Virtualization
While virtualization in general can bring you many advantages, VMware virtualization solutions are built on a robust foundation proven in production environments and chosen by over 250,000 customers, including 100% of the Fortune 100. Built on VMware vSphere, the industry’s most advanced virtualization platform, we enable solutions from the desktop to the datacenter, utilizing existing IT investments. Our solutions can be integrated with your overall IT infrastructure and existing management tools. If that's not enough, we also have the lowest total cost of ownership than any competitor.