A defense-in-depth strategy is critical to address advanced malware. FireAMP complements existing security layers without compromising enterprise-class requirements—performance, manageability, and scalability.
Performance: The FireAMP connector is extremely lightweight, requiring less storage, computation and memory than other security solutions, and speeding protection against attacks.
Manageability: Centralized management provides complete deployment, policy configuration and powerful reports, including:
- Security Health shows the overall security posture for your environment.
- High Risk Computers shows systems that are already infected with advanced malware.
- Threat Root Cause shows top applications introducing malware.
- Advanced Persistent Threats shows advanced malware that may be unique.
- Global Data shows how your environment compares with anonymous data from other users around the world.
The Threat Root Cause report below shows the top 10 software packages that were observed introducing malware into a particular organization's environment.
Scalability: A single web-based FireAMP management console—hosted in the cloud—can support tens of thousands of hosts, scaling to the largest of enterprises.
FireAMP Also Provides
- Visibility: See more than ever before. Identify the root cause of the threat, how it has spread, and the specific behavior of the malware.
- Control: Contain outbreaks and block future attacks. FireAMP offers Outbreak Control to tag and quarantine malware and Cloud Recall™ for malware removal on affected systems without a full scan.