FireAMP is different. FireAMP discovers and analyzes new threats in real time to provide unmatched visibility into what’s happening on your network. With powerful innovations like Threat Root Cause Analysis, File Trajectory and File Analysis you can answer critical questions like:
- Which system was infected first? With File Trajectory you can pinpoint "patient zero," see the malware propagation path, and immediately identify all infected computers.
- How did the threat get in? With Threat Root Cause Analysis you can identify the infection source, address the problem at it's root, and reduce the risk of re-infection.
- How extensive is the outbreak? FireAMP File Trajectory shows the spread of malware across the network including all affected systems—invaluable information to understand your potential risk and exposure.
- How does the malware behave and what is needed to recover? FireAMP File Analysis, backed by the Sourcefire Vulnerability Research Team (VRT), provides detailed information on how the malware behaves—insight that’s critical to contain the outbreak and block future attacks.
The sample FireAMP Malware File Trajectory screen shot below shows where the malware was first seen.
FireAMP Also Provides
- Control: Contain outbreaks and block future attacks. FireAMP offers Outbreak Control to tag and quarantine malware and Cloud Recall™ for malware removal on affected systems without a full scan.
- Enterprise-ready: Scale protection. FireAMP works with existing security layers, for example intrusion detection and prevention (IDS/IPS), next-generation firewall (NGFW), and other anti-malware solutions, as part of a defense-in-depth strategy and delivers the performance, manageability, and scalability that organizations require.