Enterprise content management maximizes the value of unstructured content
Enterprise content management (ECM) solutions deliver content in context to fully harness its potential. These industry-specific solutions can capture, activate, share, analyze and govern unstructured data to lower costs and risk while improving efficiency. As the volume of content continues to rise, organizations struggle to use it effectively. Enterprise content management provides a way to discover the content, recognize its value, then act on it for better business insight and outcomes.
Enterprise Content Management capabilities
- Capture content. Automate document imaging. Leverage integrated, flexible content repositories for content solutions.
- Activate content. Achieve a 360-degree case view with collaboration, content, process, analytics and business rules.
- Socialize content. Share, collaborate and manage content in context, including office documents.
- Analyze content. Derive new business insight rapidly by accessing, interpreting and analyzing unstructured content.
- Govern content. Reduce run rate storage cost and risk. Operationalize, automate and instrument your defensible disposal program.