What Are You Trying To Do?
ShoreTel has developed an ecosystem of more than 80 Innovation Partners who leverage and extend our communications platform with applets, add-on features and functionality that they develop using our library of open APIs and Software Developer Kits. Our Advanced Applications group has developed custom solutions for customers and our Technology Alliance has partnered with companies such as VMWare to enable virtualization of our UC platform and with HP to ensure tight integration with other network components in the infrastructure.
When you want to integrate your communications equipment with other systems, applications, processes and workflows to extend your investments, ShoreTel has the custom solution to meet your specific needs.
CLOUD OR PREMISES
Let us help you choose.
What Describes Your Situation Best?
Choosing a Cloud Solution:
- I don’t want a cookie-cutter approach to my UC and telephony services just because they are managed for me in the cloud.
- I need a customized approach to my managed cloud service that works specifically for my business and employees.
- I want to work with a project manager who will help manage the deployment and customize the phone system according to my needs.
- I want tight cloud-to-cloud integration with my cloud CRM application.
- I want to customize integration with my CRM for my support and sales organizations.
- I want to eliminate integration issues in my cloud service with my endpoints onsite.
Choosing a Premises Solution:
- I want some custom application development done for me to ensure things integrate properly.
- I want to virtualize my premises communications platform for greater flexibility, faster upgrades and more efficient use of network resources.
- I want to integrate my communications infrastructure with my network and storage systems and the variety of endpoints my employees are using.
- I want a more robust and reliable IT ecosystem and deployment.
- I want to deliver faster access to business information to increase the company’s agility, insights and competitiveness.
- I want to develop better customer response and partner collaboration and they are all on different systems and applications.