RSA Archer Compliance Management provides a centralized, access-controlled environment for automating compliance processes, assessing deficiencies, and managing remediation efforts.
This flexible, web-based compliance software enables you to document process and technical controls, link them to authoritative sources, perform risk-based scoping, execute design and operating tests, and respond to gaps. You can also report assessment results and remediation activities to management and regulators through real-time dashboards.
Powered by the RSA Archer enterprisegovernance, risk management, and compliance (eGRC) platform, Compliance Management delivers the process efficiencies and visibility you need to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley sections 302 and 404, J-SOX, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and other requirements.
- Integration– Integrate compliance processes and information sources across your organization, providing users with a single portal for completing work.
- Efficiency– Ask a question once and use the results to demonstrate compliance with multiple regulations.
- Automation– Reduce administration costs by automating workflow, risk-based scoping, data collection, assessment scoring, and findings generation and notifications.
- Time to value– Implement out of the box or tailor through point-and-click configuration.
- Flexibility– Choose an on-premise or software-as-a-service (SaaS) deployment and move between environments as your needs change.