IBM Security QRadar Network Insights
- Detect malware attacks as they occur in real-time analysis of names, properties, movement and suspect content
- Protect against insider threats by gaining visibility into anomalous lateral network movement and compromised credentials by identifying high-risk users and malicious actions
- Identify phishing campaignsthrough increased analysis of sources, targets, subjects and content
- Attackers can't hide on your network with IBM® QRadar® Network Insights. Security teams are flooded with security log activity every day, but inspecting those logs does not always generate the level of insight required to detect modern threats. They are eager to find additional methods to provide more accurate threat detection.
- QRadar Network Insights analyzes network data in real-time to uncover an attacker’s footprints and expose hidden security threats in many scenarios before they can damage your organization, including: phishing e-mails, malware, data exfiltration, lateral movement, DNS and other application abuse, and compliance gaps.
Better understand system traffic:
Threats hide within the volume of normal traffice on your network.
Dive deeper into your network content to determind what is really occuring.
Clear Visibility to data:
Protecting your critical data requires having visibility to it.
Every organization has a wealth of critical data that must be protected; QRadar Network Insights can help you know what that data is, who is accessing it, and where it is moving.
Capturing the insights you need:
The ability to quickly sift through the flood of daily security log data.
By continuously capturing key data from our network content you can easily search and analyze what is happening across organizations.