IBM QRadar: Security Intelligence & Analytics
IBM QRadar security intelligence and analytics products provide security information and event management (SIEM), log management, configuration management, vulnerability management, risk management, incident forensics and behavioral analysis and anomaly detection capabilities.
Normalizes and correlates raw security data to identify offenses that require investigation and helps distinguish real threats from false positives.
Monitors network topology, switch, router, firewall and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) configurations to reduce risks, increase compliance and simulate attacks.
Moves you to a flexible SIEM solution where the infrastructure is deployed and maintained in the Cloud by IBM security professionals.
Discovers security vulnerabilities, adds context and supports the prioritization of remediation and mitigation activities.
Allows you to retrace the actions of a potential attacker and quickly and easily conduct a forensic investigation.
Collects, analyzes, archives and stores large volumes of network and security event logs for compliance, and reporting.
Securing a cognitive business with advanced analytics and automation
While you're reading this, attackers are trying to breach your company's defenses and they're using increasingly sophisticated methods to find a way in. Do you have visibility to stop them? Security teams across the globe are challenged to analyze and interpret billions of events to uncover attacks. Cognitive security intelligence can help you sense and prioritize the threats that pose the greatest risk to your business and require immediate attention. IBM's intelligent approach to security helps you detect threats faster, identify vulnerabilities, perform forensic analysis, manage risks and automate compliance.
Cognitive Security intelligence and analytics solutions from IBM help you:
- Analyze log, flow, vulnerability, user and asset data through a single, integrated solution architecture.
- Identify high-risk threats with near real-time correlation and behavioral anomaly detection.
- Detect vulnerabilities, manage risks and identify high-priority incidents among billions of data points.
- Gain full visibility into network, application and user activity.
- Perform in-depth incident forensic analysis to rapidly investigate and prevent malicious activity.
- Automate regulatory compliance with collection, correlation and reporting capabilities.