Data Loss Prevention
Always know where your private or proprietary data resides—including intellectual property, personal identification, patient information, financial information, and more—so you can simplify discovery, and quickly evaluate the data in order to make an appropriate response to any issue. Our In-place DLP solution, Content Control, enables you to:
- Locate the sensitive content you’re seeking easily, wherever it resides in your enterprise. Our simplified discovery process enables IS and IT teams to be aware of issues without having to deal with a complex DLP solution or use a lock-it-all-down approach.
- Evaluate historical data, and ensure that new data is evaluated as it’s created. Quarantine, move, or delete any violations to avoid being adversely affected by wrong material. (For example, if corporate content is discovered in a Dropbox synchronization folder, the user will automatically be alerted and the data moved to the IT and information security team's sanctioned repository.)
- Evaluate the metadata and also the full text within a file. This enables your IT and security departments to identify credit cards, personal identification, license numbers, medical information, and more. Additionally, this process teaches end users best practices for data management and security on the job—without hindering productivity or workflow.
Transparently control your outgoing communications. Instead of forcing your end users to make policy decisions about the nature of the content being sent and what to do about it, simply have them interact with email as they are accustomed while our solution consistently enforces policy centrally, automatically routing communications violations appropriately.
With our DLP solution, the policies you had initially created for your security will be applied automatically to determine what data is allowed to leave your company without encryption, which are required to have encryption, and which are not permitted to leave at all.
Secure all your enterprise data—from the data managed by the HR department to intellectual property. Account for and protect varying types of structured and unstructured enterprise data by using these features:
Standardized Filters: Continual checks for well-defined (structured) restricted content. Use our Smart Identifier technology to stop specific information from going to the wrong place, which includes data that has been legally defined as protected—e.g., social security numbers, credit card numbers, account numbers, and medical information. Managed Dictionaries automatically checks the content you share to ensure it complies with the specific restrictions affecting your industry or corporate policy. Proximity and correlation analysis also dramatically reduce the number of false positives that inadvertently cause legitimate email to be categorized as policy violations.
Depending on the specific Smart Identifier, a variety of checks are performed, increasing the accuracy of your enterprise’s data detection. (For example, the Smart Identifier for credit card numbers performs the Lunh Algorithm check, which validates the checksum. Similarly, other content is checked against the requirements of specific regulatory bodies governing the industry, such as PCI, DSS, EU Data Protection Directive, FRCP, SOX, California SB 24, Massachusetts CMR 17, PIPEDA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, FERPA, FACTA, and FINRA, among others. )
Deep Content Analysis: Identify specific communications forms, such as CEO memos. Analyze the specific content in the communications, and, if needed, block parts of it or similar content from being sent—as well as look for all the standard forms of restricted content, such as PCI / HIPAA / FINRA and similarly regulated content.
Real-Time: Track sensitive data and the associated users in real-time to prevent any significant damage from occurring. Powered by our cloud-based platform, administrators and compliance officers can be assured that visibility is provided on demand.
Learning Filters: Advanced data loss prevention that learns your loosely defined (unstructured) restricted content. Use the document fingerprinting capabilities of the Digital Asset Security feature to provide accurate data detection to unstructured content. Configure this solution to monitor and manage a specific network folder for sensitive enterprise documents, which are then fingerprinted. Discover both partial and full fingerprint matches, regardless of whether the unstructured enterprise data resides in the original file format or not. In addition, content that is unique to your enterprise can be detected, such as patents or memos—and, once identified, can be routed so it returns to the end user, or is sent to HR, IT, or wherever is deemed appropriate, as defined by your policy.
Email EncryptionDownload ‘Data Breaches’ Report
Protect your sensitive email messages—while ensuring your affiliates, business partners and end users still have seamless access to those secured messages on their computers or mobile devices. Our email encryption solution provides valuable assistance in the following areas:
Ensure that all email encryption policies are centrally managed and enforced at the gateway, before distribution—whether they are driven by regulatory compliance, data security or internal corporate concerns. Rely on a convenient graphical interface provided for defining enterprise email encryption policies, which can be triggered based on structured, unstructured or keyword/regular expression content matches, identified by our DLP engine. The end user is not involved in any decision-making, but simply presses “Send.” The email is then automatically identified and encrypted or not, depending on policy requirements.
Key and Certificate Management
Eliminate the administrative overhead associated with traditional email encryption services. Our keys are generated per message copy, so you can revoke access to single messages—without ever worrying about keeping track of all the keys.
Simplify Storage and Backup
Simplify the email storage and backup overhead that is typically associated with email encryption software with our key service that handles all key management functions using our next-generation software-as-a-service (SaaS) infrastructure.
Open BYOD / Mobile Support
Work anywhere and operate transparently, without requiring software downloads or the installation and maintenance of desktop or mobile encryption clients. Our email encryption solution encrypts and decrypts sensitive email messages as required, without end users having to use and manage complicated digital certificates or encryption keys. Also, our solution can support multiple end user authentication sources.
Large File Transfer
Share files securely, eliminate large attachments clogging your main email infrastructure, and prevent users from resorting to unsecure public file-sharing services. Information can be encrypted during upload, download, and at rest—while DLP and regulatory compliances policies are automatically enforced according to your specifications.
Our Secure Share modules provides you with the ability to:
- Enable transfer of large enterprise files in a secure and compliant manner via SSL, maintaining data loss prevention (DLP) policies concerning regulated data and sensitive information-handling—with security controls that include DLP policy enforcement, and encrypted file storage via our encryption technology.
- Remove the burden on your organization's email and other IT infrastructure.
- Secure access from any device or location using a browser, with or without VPN.
- Allow multiple users to exchange large files, based on restrictions during certain hours or other restrictions you set.
- Employ an enhanced control and auditing interface that enables data retention, file management, and tracing of data loss prevention incidents—including audit trail reports concerning large file management and access, user management, and options for ADFS or SAML integration.