IBM Endpoint Manager, powered by BigFix Technology, lowers the total cost of managing and securing mobile devices, laptops, desktops, and servers – physical or virtual, on or off-network, personally or corporate-owned.
Quick installation with immediate results!
Lightweight, scalable architecture that can do the work of ten tools in one for hundreds to hundreds of thousands of endpoints
IBM Endpoint Manager Features
IBM Endpoint Manager offers a unified management platform that automates and streamlines systems and security management for endpoints and servers.
Desktop and Server Administration
Delivers patch, inventory, software distribution, OS deployment, remote control capabilities and near real-time visibility into the state of endpoints including advanced capabilities to support server endpoints.
Software Asset Management
Track software usage patterns and trends across Windows, UNIX and Linux endpoints with always on asset management to enhance license compliance. Manages software assets from procurement to retirement using control desk integration.
Mobile Device Management
Address issues of security, complexity and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies across a unified platform that spans Apple iOS, Google Android, Blackberry, Nokia Symbian and Microsoft Windows Mobile platforms.
Endpoint Security, Protection & Compliance
Provides unified, real-time visibility and enforcement to protect distributed environments against threats that target endpoints and helps organizations to comply with regulatory standards on security.
IBM Endpoint Manager Resources
- Buyer's Guide: Select the right solution for endpoint management
- Solution Brief: Distributing more software to more endpoints
- Solution Brief: Keeping distributed endpoints safe and compliant
- White Paper: Mobility is moving fast. To stay in control, you have to prepare for change - Are you ready for BYOD?
- White Paper: Automated, centralized management for enterprise servers
- White Paper: The value of integrating mobile application development and mobile device management