Cloud Security Monitoring
Businesses like yours are increasingly moving information to the cloud for cost efficiency, increased flexibility, and improved accessibility. However, using cloud services may reduce visibility into the environments where your data resides, intensifying risk and making your corporate data more vulnerable to cyberthreats. Risks often include:
Secure Your Data in the Cloud
Your cloud infrastructure and applications are equally as vulnerable as your on-premises solutions — if not more. No matter where you store your data, real-time monitoring and clear visibility are crucial for rapidly detecting and neutralizing security threats.
With LogRhythm, you have a centralized platform that monitors both your on-premise and cloud infrastructure and applications. To properly protect your data, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform Provides:
Simplify Real-Time Cloud Monitoring
Gain comprehensive visibility into your cloud-based services from a single pane of glass. With LogRhythm, you’ll continuously collect, normalize, and analyze rich software as a service (SaaS) forensic data from your cloud deployments and your broader, distributed IT environment. Depending on your architecture and needs, LogRhythm offers several ways to set up Monitoring.
VIRTUAL DATA COLLECTORS IN THE CLOUD
SYSTEM MONITORS RUNNING ON VIRTUAL MACHINES
CLOUD-BASED API SUPPORT
LogRhythm offers industry-leading support for over 900 different data sources, including infrastructure/platform as a service (IaaS/PaaS), SaaS, and cloud security solutions. We continually add to the number of supported cloud-based products to ensure our customers’ data is easily monitored and secured. Visit the LogRhythm Community for the latest list of supported data sources.
- OS LOG COLLECTION Configure static LogRhythm SysMon Agents (SMAs) to remotely collect Event Log (Windows) or Syslog (*nix) from any OS in the environment
- VIRTUAL MACHINE LOG COLLECTION Use Virtual Machine templates to automatically deploy new SMAs agents dynamically. In addition to Event Log/Syslog collection, this has the added benefit of Endpoint Monitoring, critical in compliance scenarios (such as PCI)
- SMA MANAGEMENTSMAs can be managed centrally and in bulk from the LogRhythm Console, enabling you to apply templates and upgrade your entire environment
In a seamless integration, your AWS data is ingested by LogRhythm and combined with your other data. By using machine analytics, LogRhythm then correlates and analyzes the entire data set to detect anomalies, corroborate potential threats, and baseline normal behavior patterns. This analysis allows you to monitor your AWS services and receive alerts about suspicious activity, keeping your data and resources secure. What's Collected:
- AWS Config: Configuration change, resource allocation
- AWS CloudTrail: Audit-level logging for AWS activity
- Amazon CloudWatch: Monitor AWS resources and applications (metrics and alarms)
- AWS S3 Server Access: File access, file removal, changes
More Reasons to Use LogRhythm for Cloud Security
- Gain a global view into user behavior — both on-premises and in the cloud — with centralized security analytics
- Incorporate cloud services/apps into prebuilt security analytics modules, including extensive user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA)
- Lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) for cloud security through LogRhythm’s ease of configuration, operation, and management
- Quickly and easily meet your organization’s compliance requirements