What is the Digital Vaccine Toolkit (DV Toolkit)
- DVToolkit provides advanced users with a tool kit to develop customized filters in-house, eliminating the risk associated with sharing sensitive application information with third party vendors.
- By utilizing the DVToolkit, qualified analysts can also author filters to address the specific threats within their organization, allowing them to define parameters and triggers that dictate what, when, and how events are inspected.
- The ability to craft custom filters allows customers to significantly extend the value of their investment in our HP TippingPoint Intrusion Prevention System.
Intuitive Features and Interface
- The DV Toolkit is a robust, feature-rich tool which enables qualified security analysts to craft filters on an as-needed basis to meet the needs and demands of their enterprise.
- Our well designed, custom GUI interface allows qualified users to create, edit, test, save, and then import filters into the HP TippingPoint Security Management System (SMS) for distribution across the customer's network of IPS devices in a manner similar to that utilized by HP TippingPoint DVLabs.