The Life Sciences industry is in the midst of a major transformation as cost pressures and patient outcomes drive a new economic model. Life sciences firms are responding to this transformation by finding ways to do more with fewer resources―while remaining compliant with constantly changing regulations.
NDM Consulting for Life Sciences helps customers meet these critical challenges by improving collaboration, which ensures compliance and boosts operational efficiency.
NDM Consulting leverages its Life Sciences industry expertise to provide the following services:
- Content management and collaboration
- Compliance and risk management
- Bioinformatics and analytics
- IT transformation
Pharmaceutical manufacturers are seeing a new business model emerge where their value proposition will be based on health outcomes. This transformation is forcing the creation of new commercial channels across developed and emerging markets. In response, pharmaceutical manufacturers are building a more cost-effective IT operating model to securely support mobile workers and to integrate R&D.
NDM Consulting provides services that:
- Enable secure management and workflow across the pharmaceutical value chain
- Manage risk and regulatory compliance as organizations transform IT
- Leverage a company's data assets to improve decision making and predictive analytics
- Drive cost reduction, efficiency gains, and improved agility through IT transformation
As young businesses in a new industry, biotech companies must navigate the early challenges of business growth, from defining core competencies to streamlining the business cycle.
NDM Consulting enables your biotech company to:
- Develop organizational structures and governance models
- Streamline internal processes
- Validate business applications
- Develop roadmaps to guide future decision making
We combine our in-depth expertise and focus on optimizing productivity to help your company succeed, guiding you to make the right decisions on everything from outsourcing capabilities to ensuring compliance.
Medical device companies manage a broad portfolio of products, ranging from drug-coated stents to complex diagnostic imaging systems. These products are subject to numerous compliance requirements and competitive pressures.
NDM Consulting helps your company:
- Assess competencies
- Evaluate processes
- Ensure compliance
- Identify opportunities for improvement
We can help you increase efficiency and maintain compliant processes in all areas, from the development of organizational models to the management of information flow. At the same time, we ensure that you keep the needs of physicians, patients, and consumers at the forefront of your business.