HP IT Service Management (ITSM) is a software solution that integrates and automates service management and quality control of the IT services that the business depends upon. ITSM is focused on service design, operations, and delivery so staff can evaluate opportunities for improvement throughout the service lifecycle. Consolidate and standardize your service desk and supporting processes such as incident, problem, change, asset, configuration, release and deployment management with HP ITSM. And ensure quality delivery with built-in PinkVERIFY ITIL® v3 best practices.
ITSM Key Features
- Automate IT service management across cloud and hybrid delivery environments
- Integrate processes across IT operations for faster problem resolution and service fulfillment
- Mitigate risk by enforcing IT process controls, capturing all related activities
- Enable end-user self service, reducing demands on tier-one support
- Provide reports proving effective delivery of services and demonstrating business value
A powerful and intuitive SaaS-based service desk
HP Service Anywhere is Software as a Service (SaaS) based solution managed through an intuitive drag and drop user interface and wizard-driven configuration tools. HP's SaaS delivery facilitates evaluation, accelerates implementation, and future proofs the solution through seamless scalability and upgrades. HP Service Anywhere is ISO/IEC 27001 certified, providing peace of mind available only from a recognized market leader.