The HP IT Financial Management (ITFM) solution takes a holistic approach to understanding IT investments. The HP IT financial management approach builds on years of best practice in business intelligence and managing financials which helps to automate and simplify the gathering and reporting of IT financial data. ITFM can start with simplified reporting using the HP IT Executive Scorecard. Use it to optimize infrastructure capacity, or justify security investments or to evaluate cloud efficiency and how that translates to cost reductions. Then you can take advantage of integration among HP Asset Manager, HP Project and Portfolio Management and other financial sources.
- Get started quickly with out of the box integration with financial management tools
- Save manual effort by using a best practices approach to data modeling, allocation and dashboard reporting
- Combine IT spending costs to show a comprehensive bill of IT based on a services model
- Benchmark data to provide apples-to-apples comparisons in major IT projects
- Adaptable, understandable dashboards that provide IT finance perspectives combined with the performance management capabilities of the HP IT Executive Scorecard