HP IT Executive Scorecard automatically gathers metrics from across your IT systems to build key performance indicators. It provides scorecards and dashboards for managers to show them insights in business-friendly formats that can help to convey the value of IT. Before the HP IT Executive Scorecard, IT tried to pull together reports using manual processes that were slow, difficult, and with little or no governance. With HP IT Executive Scorecard you can automate the gathering of information from diverse sources, consolidating it, linking it to a service hierarchy and presenting it in near real time.
HP IT Executive Scorecard also now includes IT Financial Management enhancements to bring end-to-end performance management together with an IT financial toolset for budgeting, bill of IT and service-based costing.
- Single source for reporting process performance information
- Out-of-the-box integration with IT Management solutions and more
- Decision-making and performance data accessed in near real time
- More time for results analysis and less time gathering and formatting data
- IT financial tools for service-based costing, bill-of IT and budget assistance
- Based on an open and expandable best-practice data model