FortiManager appliances allow you to centrally manage any number of Fortinet devices, from several to thousands, including FortiGate®, FortiWiFi™, FortiCarrier™, FortiMail™ and FortiAnalyzer™ appliances and virtual appliances, as well as FortiClient™ endpoint security agents. You can further simplify control and management of large deployments by grouping devices and agents into administrative domains (ADOMs).
- Provides easy centralized configuration, policy-based provisioning, update management and end-to-end network monitoring for your Fortinet installation
- Manage up to 5,000 devices and virtual domains (VDOMs) and up to 120,000 FortiClient agents from a single FortiManager interface
- Segregate management of large deployments easily and securely by grouping devices and agents into geographic or functional administrative domains (ADOMs)
- Reduce your management burden and operational costs with fast device and agent provisioning, detailed revision tracking, and thorough auditing capabilities
- Easily manage complex mesh and star VPN environments while leveraging FortiManager as a local distribution point for software and policy updates
- Seamless integration with FortiAnalyzer appliances provides in-depth discovery, analysis, prioritization and reporting of network security events.