FortiManager virtual appliances offer the same powerful management features as FortiManager hardware-based appliances, with the addition of a stackable license model that enables easy growth with your network environment. Fortinet virtual appliances allow you to deploy a mix of hardware and virtual appliances, operating together and managed from a common centralized FortiManager platform.
FortiManager Virtual Appliance
FortiManager Virtual Appliance Features & Benefits
- Support for an unlimited* number of appliances or virtual domains (VDOMs) and 120,000 FortiClient agents from a single appliance for efficient management of any size deployment
- Offers centralized configuration, policy-based provisioning, update management and end-to-end network monitoring for your Fortinet installation
- You can further simplify management of your network security by grouping devices and agents into geographic or functional administrative domains (ADOMs)
- Easily manage VPN policy and configuration while leveraging FortiManager virtual appliances as a local distribution point for software and policy updates
- Reduce your administrative burden and operational costs with fast device and agent provisioning, detailed revision tracking, and thorough auditing capabilities
- Seamless integration with FortiAnalyzer appliances delivers in-depth discovery, analysis, prioritization and reporting of network security events
* Limited in software to 10,000 devices.
|Total Network Interfaces||1 to 4 network card supported|
|Total Storage Capacity||80 GB|
|Max number of Clients||Up to 120,000|
|Max Number of Devices Supported||10|
|Max Number of Web Portals||100|
|Max number of Web Portal Users||Up to 40,000|