The FortiGate-600C delivers price/performance breakthroughs that broaden UTM deployment options for mid-sized organizations and branch offices of large enterprises that require high-performance, highly resilient security capable of protecting critical assets from a wide variety of threats. This includes organizations looking to secure their mobile users and those that wish to ensure that cloud-based data does not transfer threats into their systems.
How To Buy Ask A Question
FortiGate-600C Features & Benefits
- Up to 20 Gbps firewall performance and sub-10 microsecond latency ensures optimal performance for latency sensitive environments
- ASIC acceleration delivers wire-speed firewall and near wire-speed IPSec VPN performance and superior performance with IPS and antivirus/antispyware/antimalware acceleration.
- Integrated multi-threat security features offer the ability to augment existing systems and add new functionality or replace aging security infrastructures.
- Advanced application control enables administrators to define and enforce policies for thousands of applications running across networks regardless of port or the protocol used for communication
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer appliances simplify security management and reduce operating expenses in multiple deployments
- FortiGuard Subscription Services deliver automated, real-time, up-to-date protection against security threats and exploits.
|Total Network Interfaces
||16 x 10/100/1000 RJ45, 4 x shared 10/100/1000 RJ45 or SFP, 2 x GbE RJ45 with Bypass Protection
|Total Storage Capacity
|Antivirus Throughput (Flow)
|Firewall Max Concurrent Session
|Firewall New Sessions per second
|Firewall Throughput 1518 Bytes
|Firewall Throughput 512 Bytes
|Firewall Throughput 64 Bytes
|IPS Throughput (HTTP)
|Antivirus Throughput (Proxy)
|IPSec Throughput 512 Byte Packet