The FortiGate-20C and FortiWiFi-20C consolidated security appliances are ideal for small businesses, small branch offices and retail locations as well as home offices. Service Providers seeking to deliver highly differentiated security services via customer premise equipment (CPE) will also be interested in these devices.
FortiGate-20C Features & Benefits
- 20 Mbps performance delivers fast throughput
- Multi-threat protection lets you deploy a wide range of Fortinet’s UTM inspection capabilities, including firewall, IPS, application control, VPN, and web filtering all at a single low price.
- One WAN interface and four internal switch ports offer two security zones for policy enforcement at remote sites
- Unlimited user licensing minimizes operating costs and ensures that changes in the number of users does not interfere with network availability
- FortiExplorer provides easy to follow instructions for initial deployment and configuration
- FortiGuard Subscription Services deliver automated, real-time, up-to-date protection against security threats and exploits.
|Total Network Interfaces||1 x 10/100/1000 WAN port, 4 x 10/100/1000 switch port|
|WLAN Port||802.11 a/b/g/n dual band with 2x2 MIMO|
|Total Storage Capacity||2GB (MLC Nand flash)|
|Antivirus Throughput (Flow)||20 Mbps|
|Firewall Max Concurrent Session||10 K|
|Firewall New Sessions per second||1 K|
|Firewall Throughput 1518 Bytes||20 Mbps|
|Firewall Throughput 512 Bytes||20 Mbps|
|Firewall Throughput 64 Bytes||20 Mbps|
|IPS Throughput (HTTP)||20 Mbps|
|Antivirus Throughput (Proxy)||20 Mbps|
|IPSec Throughput 512 Byte Packet||20 Mbps|