Targeting large enterprises the FortiDB-2000B appliance provides scalable database security and compliance solution. Utilizing its flexible policy framework, the FortiDB-2000B allows quick and easy implementation of internal IT control frameworks for database activity monitoring (DAM/DAA), IT audit, and regulatory compliance.
FortiDB-2000B Features & Benefits
- Enterprise-class protection for up to 60 databases extends built-in database security features for comprehensive protection against internal and external threats.
- Flexible audit data collection methods enable you to utilize native audit, network sniffer or agents to handle complex environments
- Web-based centralized management of multiple distributed, heterogeneous databases enables consistent policy enforcement across the enterprise
- Independent audit storage provides an additional security layer for audit integrity, including self-auditing of FortiDB
- Out-of-the-box reports help you to meet security and compliance requirements such as SOX and PCI
- Quick time-to-value with hundreds of pre-populated policies covering known exploits, configuration weaknesses, and operational risks
|Total Network Interfaces
||4 x 10/100/1000 ports
|Total Storage Capacity
||1 TB (Max 6 TB)
|Number of licensed