The Fortinet FortiBalancer™-400 Application Delivery Controller is the entry level solution, ideal for small to medium enterprises wishing to accelerate application delivery and distribute load across applications both locally and globally. With all of the features of the larger models and a 2 Gbps throughput, the FortiBalancer-400 packs in a lot of performance for an entry level solution.
FortiBalancer-400 Features & Benefits
- Highly competitive pricing makes the FortiBalancer one of the most cost effective application delivery controllers in the market
- Caching of static content at the network edge reduces the load on the server and network infrastructure, increasing application responsiveness and reducing delivery delays
- SSL Offload performed in hardware reduces the performance impact on the server infrastructure
- Link Load Balancing (Optional) distribute traffic over multiple ISPs to increase resilience and reduce the need for costly bandwidth upgrades.
- Global Server Load Balancing (Optional) distributes traffic across multiple geographical locations for resilience without the need for complex BGP networking, lowering costs and complexity of your infrastructure whilst maintaining geographical redundancy.
- Delivers 99.999% application uptime with a 10X increase in application performance and scalability, with 70% less infrastructure to purchase and manage
|Total Network Interfaces
||4 x 10/100/1000 ports
|Layer 7 RPS
|Redundant Power Supplies