The Fortinet FortiBalancer™-1000 Application Delivery Controller is ideally suited for the medium – large enterprise, online content and mid range e-commerce site. With 4 Gbps throughput, 4 M connections and hardware accelerated support for 12,000 SSL transactions per second, the FortiBalancer 1000C is able to cope with the most demanding of your applications.
FortiBalancer-1000 Features & Benefits
- Highly competitive pricing makes the FortiBalancer one of the most cost effective application delivery controllers in the market
- Unlicensed SSL means that unlike the competition, Fortinet do not license per SSL Transaction per second.
- Caching of static content at the network edge reduces the load on the server and network infrastructure, increasing application responsiveness and reducing delivery delays
- SSL Offload performed in hardware reduces the performance impact on the server infrastructure
- Global Server Load Balancing (Optional) distributes traffic across multiple geographical locations for resilience without the need for complex BGP networking, lowering costs and complexity of your infrastructure whilst maintaining geographical redundancy
- Delivers 99.999% application uptime with a 10X increase in application performance and scalability, with 70% less infrastructure to purchase and manage
|Total Network Interfaces
||8 x 10/100/1000 ports and 2 x SFP ports
|Layer 7 RPS
|Redundant Power Supplies