SRX Series Services Gateways for the Data Center
These platforms deliver market-leading performance, scalability and service integration in a chassis-based form factor ideally suited for medium to large enterprise and service provider data centers and large campus environments where scalability, high performance and concurrent services, are essential.
Designed from the ground up to provide flexible processing and scalability, the SRX can meet the network and security requirements of data center hyper-consolidation, rapid managed services deployments, and aggregated security solutions. The SRX Series Services Gateways provide unrivaled performance and scalability, ensuring uninterrupted expansion and growth of your network infrastructure without sacrificing security.
SRX Series Services Gateways for the Branch
Branch SRX Gateways deliver secure and manageable networks of up to thousands of sites. A wide variety of product options efficiently support a range of performance, functionality, security, and budget requirements, connecting and protecting from a handful to thousands of users.
The consolidation of routing, WAN connectivity, switching, and Unified Threat Management (UTM) simplifies deployment and administration while delivering fast and consistent service quality regardless of user location. UTM services include best-in-class Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, URL filtering, firewall/VPN and application security that enable the branch SRX as a full-featured solution. The routing services include IPv4 and IPv6 unicast and multicast, extensive NAT, QoS, performance and SLA monitoring, and flow management features.
Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways provide the essential capabilities necessary to connect, secure, and manage enterprise and service provider networks, from the smallest sites to the largest headquarters and data centers.
By consolidating switching, routing and security services in a single device, organizations can economically deliver new applications and services, secure connectivity, and quality end-user experiences. All SRX Series Services Gateways are powered by Juniper Networks proven Junos software, which provides unmatched availability, performance, and superior infrastructure protection while reducing total cost of ownership.
SRX Series for the branch
The SRX Series for the branch delivers the proven performance and deployment capabilities needed for an enterprise to build a worldwide network of thousands of sites. A wide variety of options allow configuration of performance, functionality, and price scaled to support a range of users, from a handful to thousands.
The SRX Services Gateway for the branch offers:
- Security zone, virtual LANs (VLANs), IPSec VPNs and virtual routers allow administrators to tailor security and networking policies for various internal, external, and demilitarized zone (DMZ) subgroups.Network security segmentation:
- Fully integrated Unified Threat Management (UTM): Allows enterprises to utilize the appropriate level of security needed at a particular site instead of deploying a multi-device solution. Includes two antivirus options (on-premise or cloud-based), intrusion prevention system (IPS), antispam, and Web filtering.
SRX Series for the infrastructure and datacenter
Based on our revolutionary Dynamic Services Architecture, the SRX Series Services Gateways provide unrivaled performance and scalability, ensuring uninterrupted expansion and growth of your network infrastructure without sacrificing security.
The SRX Series is designed to meet the network and security requirements for data center consolidation, rapid services deployment, and aggregation of security services.
- Dynamic Services Architecture means that the SRX Series can take advantage of new services with appropriate processing capabilities without sacrificing overall system performance.Scalable performance:
- System and network resiliency: Carrier-class reliability based on features ranging from redundant hardware and components to Junos software.
- Flexible I/O configuration and independent I/O scalability to meet the needs of virtually any network environment.Interface flexibility:
- Network segmentation: Security zone, virtual LANs (VLANs), and virtual routers allow administrators to tailor security and networking policies for various internal, external, and demilitarized zone (DMZ) subgroups.
- Robust routing engine: Carrier-class routing engine provides physical and logical separation of data and control planes to allow deployment of consolidated routing and security devices and ensure the security of routing infrastructures.
- Comprehensive threat protection: Integrated security features and services include a multigigabit firewall, intrusion detection and prevention, denial of service, network address translation, and quality of service.