The Clearwell E-Discovery Platform is the leading enterprise e-discovery solution that enables enterprises, governments, and law firms to manage legal, regulatory, and investigative matters using a single application. The Clearwell Platform was purpose-built for e-discovery, making it easy for organizations to defensibly solve real-world challenges across the entire e-discovery lifecycle from legal hold and collections through analysis, review and production. Ranked as a “Leader” (highest ranking) in the 2011 Gartner Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software, Clearwell can be rapidly deployed in-house or hosted by a Clearwell-certified service provider.
The Clearwell E-Discovery Platform enables organizations to manage all of their e-discovery matters with a single, easy-to-use application.
Hold notices can be quickly created and sent to relevant custodians and system administrators via email. Different notices can be sent to custodians and system administrators, streamlining the notification process. Notices can be sent immediately or scheduled for delivery.
Identification & Collection
The Clearwell Identification & Collection Module was designed to enable IT and Legal teams in corporations, government agencies, and law firms to easily identify and defensibly collect data from across the enterprise.
Processing, Search & Analysis
The Clearwell Processing & Analysis Module provides the ability to rapidly and accurately filter, process, search, and analyze data in multiple formats and languages. Using Clearwell, corporations, government agencies, and law firms perform early case assessments and rapidly cull down data, thereby reducing overall e-discovery costs.
Review & Production
The Clearwell Review & Production Module provides legal professionals in corporations, government agencies, and law firms with a wide range of features needed to rapidly conduct privilege and responsive e-discovery review. The module supports over 100 concurrent reviewers and scales to support even the largest cases.
Case Management & Reporting
The Clearwell E-Discovery Case Management Platform provides numerous case management capabilities to deliver complete visibility into all ongoing cases. As a result, customers can easily monitor the progress of each case, ensuring that electronic discovery related deadlines are met and resources are optimized.
- View the list of cases loaded on each Clearwell E-Discovery Platform server
- View processing progress and status for any case
- View real-time processing statistics such as the number of documents /emails processed and de-duplication rates for each case
- Start, stop, or view the status of any tasks such as export and production runs
- Email status of cases and tasks to interested parties
- See a list of active user sessions on each server
E-Discovery Products Benefit
Clearwell’s eDiscovery product, The Clearwell E-Discovery Platform, is the industry’s first solution that provides identification, preservation, collection, processing, analysis, review, and production capabilities in a single product and delivers the following benefits:
- Meet all legal hold obligations defensibly
- Easily collect data in a forensically sound manner
- Accelerate early case assessments from weeks to hours
- Cull-down data by up to 90%
- Increase review throughput and consistency
- Eliminate movement of data across multiple, disparate tools
- Improve defensibility of the e-discovery process
Datasheet & Solution Briefs
Clearwell provides a comprehensive set of features and solutions that enable companies to manage all their eDiscovery needs in a single, easy to use application.
- Clearwell eDiscovery Platform
- Clearwell Legal Hold Module
- Clearwell Identification & Collection Module
- Clearwell Processing & Analysis Module
- Clearwell Review & Production Module
As an industry leader, Clearwell provides insights into eDiscovery and best practices that enables organizations to make educated decisions about their eDiscovery strategies and choice of technologies.
- Early Case Assessment in eDiscovery: Best-practices from Real-World Cases
- Clearwell Targeted Collection: Next Generation Data Collection
- Strategies for Implementing an Effective and Defensible Legal Hold Workflow
Leading enterprises and law firms use Clearwell to meet their most challenging eDiscovery needs, while minimizing risk and costs and achieving rapid returns on investment.