The Information Server Data Center Edition is the industry's first enterprise-class, in-house product to integrate discovery, classification, search, reporting and action together for a complete solution. The Data Center Edition can start with gigabytes of documents and email and scale to proactively support up to terabytes of electronically stored information (ESI) for any future matter.
The Data Center Edition delivers two versions which delivers targeted functionality for specific challenges:
The IS1200-ECS platform is streamlined for reactive and proactive litigation users. It focuses on delivering comprehensive informational source discovery, in-place early assessment review capability, high performance indexing, and a repeatable, auditable, and defensible eDiscovery processes. With an intuitive graphical interface, IS1200-ECS delivers the ability to read and review over 400 different document types from within a single application which accelerates the review process and reduces review expense.
- Ideal for heads of litigation, paralegals, information security managers and compliance officers.
- Solution for eDiscovery, Legal eDiscovery, Information Security & Privacy and Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Integrates the eDiscovery functions of Identification, Collection, Preservation, Processing, Review and Analysis.
- Offers a single, actionable search and reporting interface, supporting all forms of documents and email.
The IS1200-FRM platform is architected specifically for information data management. It delivers the tools necessary for IT and storage administrators to find, search, categorize and act on all corporate data. With over forty out-of-the-box reporting templates, IT and storage administrators can quickly gain a holistic understanding of how much data the corporation has, what type of data there is and construct automatic reporting, consolidation and policy enforcement programs.
- Ideal for storage administrators.
- Solution for Data Management (e.g. data consolidation, reporting and backup search and recovery)
- Enables customers to classify documents and emails based on metadata (e.g. owner, last access date, filepath) such that a full set of actionable reports can be quickly generated for tracking trends and reviewing utilization.