The landscape of today’s eDiscovery market is more complex than ever before. With FRCP compliance raising the stakes around the processing of ESI, client data growing in size and diversity, multi-party litigation becoming the standard and the number of multi-lingual cases escalating, the challenges facing today’s law firms and in-house legal teams continue to evolve day by day. Fortunately, the market is also dynamically changing to fit these shifts in the legal industry, with rapid vendor consolidation and innovative technology advancements offering an array of new solutions to help law firms and legal service providers better serve their clients.
|Autonomy Hosted eDiscovery
Autonomy's cloud-based technology and services has emerged as the trusted choice of legal professionals to help them address the challenges of complex litigation, and are used by more top law firms and legal service providers globally than any other offering. From applying advanced analytics to understand the meaning of client data, to automating legal hold notification workflows, to culling down massive potentially responsive data sets for review and production, Autonomy Hosted eDiscovery addresses each and every stage of litigation – all on an end-to-end platform that eliminates the risks and excessive costs associated with handing off client data between vendors. Each of Autonomy Hosted eDiscovery is based on the Intelligent Data Operating Layer (IDOL), a powerful underlying technology with the ability to process data from over 400 data sources across 100 languages and over 1000 file formats, including native email, electronic office files, archived data, imaged documents, audio and video.
The result is a fully outsourced, 100% comprehensive eDiscovery technology and services solution that leads the market in scalability, speed, security and overall client satisfaction.
- Support for Multi-Party Litigation - Some of the largest companies in the world trust Autonomy to host and effectively manage their ESI in the face of litigation, with some of those litigants utilizing the services of up to 30 law firms and third party advisors at a time.
- Broad Language Support - Autonomy Hosted eDiscovery is fully language independent and support over 100 different languages, allowing customers to process, review and produce data in its native language with no need for extensive translation. This capability delivers measurable time and cost savings against more traditional approaches.
- Real-Time Flexible eDiscovery - Rapid data intake in real time with petabyte scalability in a hosted or on-premise deployment
- FRCP-Compliant Searching - A defensible methodology for search throughout all electronically stored information providing Keyword and Conceptual search results that can be instantly clustered to visually display links between people, communication chains and file content
- Non-Linear Review - Similar and near-duplicate documents are automatically clustered to speed review
- Meaning-Based Coding - Documents to be reviewed are automatically analyzed, prioritized, and tagged based on the legal team's coding decisions on previously reviewed documents
- Lower Costs - Reduce data sets and costs associated with slow collection, over-collection, review of non-relevant documents, and manual coding
- Defensible Process - collection of content and associated metadata is performed using a legally defensible and auditable process that does not alter or damage data
- All Formats - Autonomy Hosted eDiscovery leverages the most advanced speech and video analytics to index, process and search files alongside text documents to discover all relevant ESI
- Manage ESI from Opposing Counsel - Managing ESI from opposing counsel is streamlined with effective loading, indexing, and the same powerful automatic categorization, clustering and summarization capabilities that are used on internal data
- Time Management - With Hosted eDiscovery, legal teams spend less time on document management and more time analyzing relevant evidence and building their case strategy
- Intelligent Production - Production capabilities are easily tuned to match the most complex requirements including automatic bates numbering and fully synchronized evidence exchange with all leading trial presentation tools
- Unmatched Capacity and Scalability - Autonomy cloud-based solutions are unique in their ability to offer unlimited capacity, and currently host over 5.2 petabytes of client data in their outsourced systems. With more than 6,000 servers deployed and 25 billion pages in active review, Autonomy offers customers a guarantee that as current cases develop and new legal matters are created, their capacity needs will never be compromised.
- World Class Data Centers - Autonomy solutions are hosted in the world’s most state-of-the-art and high-security data centers, all with 24/7 surveillence. In addition, each data center is Statement of Accounting Standard number 70 or “SAS70” compliant and undergoes annual audits to maintain this status.
- Understanding Meaning - Document review and production remain the cornerstones of Introspect while the advanced capabilities of IDOL provide game-changing functionality, advanced analytics, Meaning-Based Coding, and non-linear review capabilities
- Information Access – Retrieve data in over 1000 file types including IM, multi-media attachments, audio and video files, with the same capabilities for over 100 foreign languages
- Highly Secure - Autonomy provides the most robust and granular security model in the industry, making it ideal for companies with large-scale litigation, firms with hundreds of active cases, and for parties in a joint defense group
- End-to-End Platform – Autonomy is the only provider to offer a solution that seamlessly manages all steps of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), from information management, to legal hold and production- all on a single platform