Customized correspondence. Personalized documentation. Complex, formatted reports. Some documents just seem to bring everything else in your operation to a halt while you manually and tediously assemble them from existing documents, variable data and information you already have in other systems.
Document Output Management overcomes the inherent obstacles and inertia of manually assembling and outputting the document types you frequently create — saving the time, effort, and expense you thought was an inescapable part of generating both internal and customer-facing output.
Designed for speed. Engineered for accuracy.
Perceptive Software Document Output Management technology (DOM) provides an automated, cost-effective and consistent way to create and deliver the information you and your customers need, without time-consuming data gathering and manual document assembly.
Designed to readily integrate with the enterprise applications and office productivity software you already use, Perceptive DOM products reduce the time and effort it takes to create individually personalized documents from standardized templates on demand, while fully supporting high-volume document output processes.
But automating the assembly and output of customized documentation with Perceptive DOM isn’t about efficiency for its own sake — it’s about the real-world benefits it brings to your organization, including better allocation of staff resources, accurate and visually consistent communications, compliance with both corporate graphics standards and relevant regulations, lower costs, and improved customer satisfaction.
Comprehensive by design.
Perceptive DOM technology adapts to the unique document output needs of each organization without complicated programming or hard-to-learn user interfaces. Whether you need to print, fax, email, or archive system output, Perceptive DOM supports fast and personalized customer-facing communication, while drastically reducing documentation costs. And it seamlessly extends its capabilities to both ImageNow and other enterprise applications.
Integrate and Automate Output
- Dynamically pull data from multiple enterprise data sources to rapidly generate personalized output on the fly
- Use existing data from ERP applications, SQL, DB2, SharePoint, XML,ODBC drivers, ADO.NET and ImageNow
- Enhance ERP applications such as SAP, Siebel, Oracle, SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics with web services to provide advanced and fully embedded document creation functionality
- Merge batch and online documents
Document Creation Power
- Create and edit documents with integrated, intuitive document designer
- Generate individually personalized documents on demand using templates and text blocks within familiar Microsoft Word environment
- Model output with actual data in the integrated data designer
- Perform batch processing for fully automated high-volume document production
- Organize document types via advanced template management
Comprehensive Output Choices
- Support multiple output channels, including print, fax, email, and archive
- Select standard file formats including AFP, PCL, PS, PDF, TIFF
- Deliver collected data in a single, structured XML file
- Manage output for post-processing, postage-optimization and barcode/OMR generation
- Use document workflows for generation of documents via different output channels and formats
- Contract Management
- Human Services / Government Agencies
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Non-profit organizations
- Healthcare Admissions and Medical Records
- Higher Education Admissions