With IBM® Opportunity Detection, formerly Unica Detect, marketers can build effective, event-based marketing programs quickly and with minimal effort, boosting cross-sell and retention rates and improving on-boarding programs.
IBM Opportunity Detection provides a complete set of event detection capabilities:
- Learn about patented 24x7 customer and website visitor behavior patterns with sophisticated pattern detection.
- Create event detection rules easily that are specialized for a particular business or objective.
- Use pre-defined triggers that cover many industries and marketing goals.
- Take advantage of new integration with IBM Interact, IBM’s real-time interaction management module, to factor complex event patterns into your real-time marketing decisions.
Sophisticated pattern detection
- Identify product interest and cross-sell opportunities by monitoring for signs of product interest.
- Define and automate dozens of new complex patterns within weeks or even days.
- Monitor the behavior of individual customers, in particular large volumes of transactional data such as purchases or account activity.
- Spot patterns and nuanced changes in behavior that are only noticeable and appear over time.
Custom business rule creation
- Monitor all channels/activities including transaction streams, online banking usage, call center and VRU usage.
- Retain and cross-sell customers more effectively.
- Manage dozens or hundreds of discrete events and patterns of behavior over time.
- Quickly assemble, test and migrate to production a complex event detection scenario.
Libraries of pre-defined triggers
- Leverage customized triggers for credit card, retail banking, telecommunications, and utilize a large library of packaged trigger definitions and tools.
- Scale event-based marketing efforts - massive volumes of triggers are more easily managed than through manual means.
- Increase retention and cross-sell/up-sell conversion rates of marketing messages by generating messages at the right time and based on customer behavior/events.