With Case Manager, knowledge workers can put critical case information to work through integrated business rules, collaboration, and analytics -- all of which enhance decision making ability and leads to more successful case outcomes. Case Manager:
- Provides a foundation for capturing organizational best practices through templates and an extensible infrastructure for meeting specific vertical and horizontal needs, reducing the time-to-value. Leveraging modern Web 2.0 concepts, dynamic case-oriented applications can be assembled or reassembled from components, fostering reuse and rapid deployment.
- Improves time-to-value through business user focused design capabilities, including reusable templates and interview-style interfaces for case construction.
- Capitalizes on organizationally established business process management facilities. Case workers can easily create and participate in ad-hoc workflow as well as structured processes.
- Empowers knowledge workers with real-time and historical case metrics as well as integrated sentiment and content analysis to optimize case workloads and help remediate situations affecting cases.
- Provides sophisticated decision management capabilities through a simplified and integrated business rules management approach.
- Maximizes case worker productivity by simplifying collaboration through integrated social networking and communications capabilities.
- Supports 3 types of critical analytics: real-time system health, historical trending, and advanced content analytics.
- Learn more about Case Manager capabilities for both horizontal and vertical business use cases. Watch the demonstration showing Case Builder and the widget based user interface. Listen to the Q&A in the prerecorded in-depth presentation and demo by a Case Manager specialist.
- Content Analytics
Analyzes and visually explores large volumes of unstructured content to unlock new business insights.
- FileNet Business Process Manager
Manages workflow among people and systems for content and case-based processes.
- InfoSphere Mashup Hub
Mix and transform new data feeds that provide additional insight and access to Case Manager informational views.
- Lotus Sametime Entry
Unified communications and collaboration software for voice, data and video.
- WebSphere ILOG jRules
Providing powerful rules authoring and abstraction creating a superior mechanism for implementing rule-based criteria in a case.