Autonomy iManage Universal Search (IUS) provides advanced pan-enterprise search tailored specifically to the needs of law firms and legal departments. Universal Search is built on a common platform with iManage WorkSite so firms can leverage their investment in hardware, administration and user training to now search the entire enterprise.
iManage Universal Search provides a fundamental lever for improving efficiency across a spectrum of transactional, litigation and administrative business processes. Built on Autonomy’s market-leading IDOL platform, IUS provides an unparalleled user experience with the most advanced and robust search platform available.
By leveraging the powerful conceptual search capability of IDOL, search will produce results that are conceptually, as well as contextually relevant. Universal Search goes far beyond simple search to provide users with automatic categorization, automatic hyper linking, faceted navigation, audio and video search to provide out of the box the most powerful and relevant search experience.
- Automatic Classification and Categorization - Firms are enabled to use a range of categorization tools that suit their business needs, including the ability to automatically generate taxonomies present within a body of content
- Automatic Content Extraction - Universal Search can identify and extract entities such as names, citations, jurisdictions and locations directly from the text of a pleading or filing
- Best Practice Management - Enterprise Knowledge Management enables lawyers to add personal tags and create individual best practice document collections
- Expertise Location - Build communities of subject matter or industry experts by automatically clustering content contributors and resources into related groups
- Repeat Business - Improve responsiveness and anticipation of customer needs to drive client satisfaction and ensure future business relationships
- Holistic View - Universal Search aggregates client content from disparate sources into a consolidated 360-degree view of a matter or a client
- Usability - Designed to be intuitive and relevant to lawyers and legal professionals, Universal Search requires minimal training and is easily adopted by firms
- Leverage Resources - Easily indentify colleagues with specific legal expertise to help with an existing case or new business
- Information Access - Universal Search offers the widest range of connectors, to more than 400 repositories, which ensures that all relevant content is available for searching
- Common Platform - Leverages the same common platform as iManage WorkSite simplifying the user experience, minimizing administration and reducing the cost of ownership
- Information Access - Allows users to recognize, analyze and understand the information inside any document with accessibility to more than 1000 file formats ranging from audio, images, email and office files to databases and web 2.0
- Understanding Meaning - Meaning Based Computing helps a firm understand the relationships between data across enterprise systems to indentify experts, develop new business, drive customer service, monitor precedents and statues
- FRCP Compliant - Universal Search provides conceptual and keyword search across all content in its entirety with no ‘jump outs’ or ‘partial indexing’
- Proven Success - Autonomy solutions are in use at over 20,000 corporate customers and 1,400 law firms