HP's robust selection of ECM offerings help organizations address today’s critical barriers to enterprise productivity and information governance: extreme data volumes, multiple data repositories, and disruptive forces such as a cloud and mobility.
With HP Autonomy ECM, customers can access and understand virtually any data type or system, as well as control, leverage and take action on this information in concert with internal or regulatory policies. As a result, organizations gain a full understanding of information across data silos, enable more productive collaboration, comply with regulations, prepare for legal and regulatory inquiries, protect and secure information, and ensure data retention and disposition.
- Lower cost: Realize savings by reducing information footprint, applying automated policies, and proactively preparing for litigation
- Manage risk: Inventory, understand and categorize data to ensure it is managed with uniform policies, optimally secured, and protected against accidental spoliation
- Increase productivity: Unify information silos and streamline processes for better collaboration and knowledge management
- Comply with regulations: Comply with government and industry requirements for managing records
- Achieve IT efficiency: Retire redundant, outdated and trivial content to modernize your infrastructure, lower your storage costs and optimize application performance