The industry’s deepest technology-assisted review solution
Document review is the single most expensive step of eDiscovery, and poses the greatest opportunity for time and cost savings. Combining years of technical expertise in processing and filtering, with advanced data categorization tools, HP’s review and analytics solution helps you to quickly and cost effectively identify data in a large document collection that has the highest probability of being responsive. Further, as a pioneer in the Technology Assisted Review market, HP enables customers with a variety of review alternatives. Our unique combination of capabilities within a single platform allows you to match the right workflow to each unique legal matter.
- Broad data coverage: Access and understand virtually all enterprise data sources, including audio and video, regardless of location, language, or format.
- Deep content analytics: Leverage cutting-edge technologies to search, visualize, and organize a document collection for expedited analysis.
- Review flexibility: Perform a wide variety of review workflows, from linear review to multiple forms of Technology Assisted Review, using a single platform.
- Scalability and security: Host your solutions in HP Autonomy’s state-of-the-art eDiscovery centers with government-level security and a track record of delivering more than 100 million transactions annually.
- Expert support Access a team with deep domain expertise to help you to ensure optimal results.
|End-to-end eDiscoveryPDF 596.6 KB||Streamline eDiscoveryPDF 3 MB||Best practices for eDiscovery challengesPDF 3.2 MB|