Automatically preserve data and avoid accidental data spoliation
In today’s litigious world, it’s critical that an organization is able to manage and lock down electronic data that may be relevant to a legal matter, to prevent the information from being disposed of—even if corporate policies would allow it under other circumstances. HP's Legal Hold solution helps you reduce the costs associated with preservation and collection of this information, and eliminate the risk of accidental data spoliation. HP Legal Hold offers a comprehensive solution to help you manage all aspects related to initiating a legal hold: sending notices, conducting interviews, preserving data in place or in a separate repository, and releasing or disposing of data at the end of a case.
- Comprehensive legal hold: A complete, modular legal hold solution to preserve and collect data across the enterprise and meet the preservation obligation.
- Broad data coverage: Automatically collect content and metadata in a forensically sound manner from laptops, desktops, and all enterprise data sources, regardless of location, language, or format.
- Defensible process: Meet the obligation to ensure legal hold and data preservation and manage the custodian notification process.
- Preserve in place: Reduce the risk of spoliation between time of notice and preservation or collection with the ability to preserve in place.
- Expert support: Leverage a team with deep legal hold domain expertise who can help you establish a proper enterprise-wide Legal Hold program.
- Budget tracking: Automatically estimate, manage, and track costs throughout the litigation process to ensure the most cost effective process available with up-to-date statistics on data volume and document counts.
Identify and preserve essential legal data PDF 4.7 MB