Get more out of your data
Typically all enterprises will have a unique blend of databases, content management systems, and off-the-shelf and custom applications. This leads to a wide variety of file formats and data types. Beyond connecting to repositories through connectors, search technologies must also have the proper filtering technology to extract content from the assortment of files in the repositories.
HP KeyView is a file filtering and transformation technology that extracts text, metadata, and other relevant properties from over 1,000 file formats to make all enterprise data available for sophisticated search, analytics, and other critical business operations. KeyView’s ability to filter delivers business value by expediting the retrieval process, and significantly reduces business risks associated with excess information. As data formats become increasingly more diverse, generated both inside and outside the enterprise, you can rely on KeyView to deliver the capabilities and support to understand virtually all formats.
- Make virtually all information searchable: Process all file types, including audio and video, making them accessible and more easily searched.
- Retain your most valuable information: Text, end notes, attachments, OLE objects, and other metadata are all extracted to ensure all contextual information is preserved.
- Maintain security: All security information is retrieved in its native form at filtering to maintain security levels without being compromised by loss of data.
- Prevent data leak: Analyze all content to determine regulatory risk.
- Automatically extract entities: Identify conceptual entities ranging from names, to holidays, to airports to make search experiences richer.
|HP's Unified Information Access PDF 1.4 MB||What’s New in IDOL 10: Highlights PDF 2.9 MB||HP IDOL 10: built for the era of big data PDF 725.7 KB|
|Technology for software OEM products PDF 1.4 MB||HP KeyViewPDF 2 MB|