Help customers find what they're looking for
Search plays perhaps the most critical role in all your customers’ browsing habits – from the very beginning of their purchase journey, with a generic product search on an external search engine, to the very end when a specific item is purchased. But your customers search for information in many different ways. Some submit search engine queries, some conduct on site searches. Others research product reviews and blogs. HP’s Advanced Search Marketing solution anticipates customer interests, then retrieves the most relevant content to facilitate product discovery. It mimics the real-life experience of interacting with a knowledgeable salesperson to personalize the shopping experience.
- Increase customer retention: Use advanced site search to provide a superior customer experience with decreased search failure rate and facilitated product discovery.
- Optimize online advertising: Make the most of PPC and organic search by leveraging search best practices; benefits from advanced tagging; improves content layout using conceptual classification; and supports high quality, up-to-date content.
- Improve content creation: Make sure the most effective keywords are being used on the website by leveraging data from SEO and PPC campaigns within the Autonomy TeamSite workflow.
- Provide intelligent recommendations: Increase average order size by automatically cross-promoting and delivering individualized recommendations, directed navigation, and targeted offers.
- Identify new opportunities: Discover patterns in search behavior and detect community trends to accelerate growth.
- Capitalize on user-generated content: Use social media analysis to increase and leverage word of mouth, discover new market segments, and limit potential damage from disgruntled customers.
|Create, deploy, and optimize dynamic eCommerce sites PDF 3.5 MB|