Manage data growth with intelligent archiving
Most organizations today are experiencing explosive information growth, while needing to improve data access, reduce costs, and increase IT efficiency. HP’s Storage Optimization Archiving solution addresses these initiatives through a range of capabilities including mailbox management, historical data remediation, data de-duplication, and data lifecycle management. We help you to deliver increased ROI from IT investments and get greater business value from your data.
HP’s Storage Optimization Archiving solution provides a comprehensive approach to effectively managing all information regardless of format or source, to help you to identify, access, search, and secure all your information while enabling storage optimization, cost reduction, and increased productivity.
- Efficient data management: Leverage single-instancing and de-duplication, and address near-duplicates to reduce the total data volume.
- Legacy data cleanup: Access and gain insight into legacy data repositories to filter valuable data from outdated information and reduce storage and data access costs.
- Integrated information governance: Leverage archiving as part of a larger, unified information governance platform (eDiscovery, supervision, records management, legal hold, and search) that allows you to connect to and process virtually any type of information.
- Application retirement: Migrate retired and outdated applications from Tier 1 storage to lower cost systems.
- Data accessibility: Identify, manage, and control data throughout the organization from a broad range of mobile devices and desktops.
|Gain data intelligence through archivingPDF 2 MB||The Forrester Wave: Message Archiving Software, Q1 2011 PDF 423.4 KB||Free migration to the Digital Safe hosted archiving solution PDF|
|HP Autonomy archive migration program PDF 4.1 MB|