Support legal preparedness with a defensible archive
Maintaining a strong defensible position of legal preparedness begins with a solid foundation of data management enabled by HP’s archiving offerings. Our Litigation Readiness Archiving solution helps you to identify, manage, search, and preserve data across all formats and repositories in a defensible manner within a consolidated archive. You can perform streamlined eDiscovery processes to ensure all responsive data can be identified quickly and cost effectively. Our unified end-to-end eDiscovery solution helps you to remain prepared for litigation and mitigate legal risk. Improve legal outcomes and streamline eDiscovery processes with conceptual analytics, intelligent culling, legal hold, early case assessment, and review.
- End-to-end eDiscovery: Coverage of the entire eDiscovery process from information management, identification, and preservation through collection, analysis, review, and production to support legal preparedness.
- Powerful ECA: Analyze data in-place prior to collection, allowing legal teams to identify, assess, and intelligently cull large volumes of data without the time or cost of collection.
- Integrated information governance: Enable eDiscovery as part of a larger, unified information governance platform (archiving, supervision, records management, legal hold, and search) while connecting to and processing any type of information.
- Deployment flexibility: Support litigation readiness through on-premise, hosted, or hybrid deployments.
- Intelligent search: Advanced analytics and conceptual search expedite searches and quickly identify critical, responsive data from a broad range of mobile devices and desktops
- A market-proven solution: Leverage a solution that is used in the largest, most complex, and high profile cases with documents in excess of 185 million and over 1,100 review attorneys.
|Gain data intelligence through archivingPDF 2 MB||HP Consolidated Archive DatasheetPDF 2 MB||The Forrester Wave: Message Archiving Software, Q1 2011PDF 423.4 KB|
|Evaluating Information Governance TechnologyPDF 299.6 KB||Executive spotlight on information governancePDF 299.6 KB|