Post-trade management automation
HP Scrittura delivers full automation through a single application for post trade operations and trade asset classes. The solution includes capabilities to allow you to set up automated workflows, get immediate notification of discrepancies, and decrease trade confirmation times. Trades are automatically verified with flexible, easy-to-maintain solutions to support critical areas requiring strict accountability.
Scrittura help you to manage information across the post-trade lifecycle through an end-to-end solution that includes tight integration with all trading systems. The ability to flexibly maintain accountability is a key advantage to helping you meet compliance initiatives, and also ensures seamless, automated processing of the post-trade lifecycle.
- Document automation: Powerful template-based generation of trade documentation can be configured and maintained by business users within the familiar interface of Microsoft® Word™. Electronic messaging transformation services support a variety of XML and legacy messaging formats such as DTCC Deriv/SERV, ICE eConfirm, SWIFT, Markitwire, and EFETNet.
- Seamless communication: Integrate with multiple upstream systems such as OpenLink Endur, Murex, Calypso, and dozens of proprietary trading systems over any communications channel such as JMS, MQ Series, database, and file systems.
- Review and approval: Back-office personnel can configure, customize, and automate the entire workflow process for complete lifecycle management of trade documentation to enforce best practices and approved procedures.
- Dispatch, track, and chase: Whether creating and dispatching electronic messages or paper documents, the outing, dispatch, tracking, and chasing of confirmations and supporting documents is handled in a consistent and reportable manner with a single audit trail.
- Document and data capture: We combine best-in-class OCR and IDR to allow automatic extraction of key data from incoming confirmations. Direct integration to email and fax servers eliminates the need for additional infrastructure.
|Trading agreement management PDF 3.7 MB||Scrittura - End-to-end management PDF 3.6 MB||Document Generation - Streamline document creation processes PDF 3.6 MB|
|Dodd-Frank recordkeeping compliance requirements PDF|