Reduce the risks and costs of legal holds
Reduce your risks and costs associated with legal holds and the duty to preserve with HP Legal Hold. Built on a single, highly scalable and secure platform, our solution is fully auditable, easy-to-use, and quickly implements the processes and procedures required to demonstrate reasonable and good faith compliance. Legal Hold manages and provides notifications to identified custodians, automatically builds and updates data maps, and applies intelligent legal hold policies to your full body of data—whether it lives on the network server or on an employee’s remote laptop. You can also track data across the entire litigation lifecycle to provide a complete audit trail, visibility into the review process, and effective cost management.
- Automatic data mapping: Automatically builds, updates, and maintains custodial data maps without professional services.
- Litigation lifecycle management: Tracks data throughout the litigation lifecycle—from identification and notification through review and production.
- Automated data disposal: Gives you the ability to dispose of data once a hold is released and the data is no longer subject to a legal hold or retention policy.
- Real-time audit trail & robust reporting: Automatically provides a complete audit trail of the entire process, with an intuitive dashboard where the legal team can review each step.
- Complete, modular solution: The only comprehensive legal hold solution that offers notification management, identification, in-place preservation, collection, data mapping, and litigation lifecycle management.
|Identify and preserve essential legal data PDF 4.7 MB||Simplify the legal hold process - HP Legal Hold: Notices and InterviewsPDF 2.1 MB|