A single product for a full spectrum of eDiscovery needs
HP eDiscovery is the industry’s most complete application for responding to legal matters and investigations. With a wide range of features built into a single application—including data processing, ECA, clustering, visual analytics, and Technology Assisted Review—customers can perform from identification through production, without the added risk and cost of switching applications at various stages. Autonomy eDiscovery, powered by HP’s IDOL technology, uniquely expedites the eDiscovery process by forming a conceptual understanding of enterprise content, independent of language or format. With our eDiscovery product, you can deploy in house, or leverage the security and scalability of the HP cloud infrastructure, as well as the expertise of our trained professional services staff.
- Full-featured application: Consolidate operations from many disparate tools into one platform.
- Technology Assisted Review: Dramatically lower the time and cost of the review process by leveraging predictive analytics.
- Early case assessment: Secure a quick snapshot of targeted data to help determine risk exposure in advance of litigation.
- Raw data processing: Cull down large data sets to a more manageable amount of information for streamlined review.
- Investigations analytics: Respond to internal, regulatory, and federal requests quickly and cost effectively.
- Unmatched capacity: Leverage an application that has been used to handle some of the largest cases in history.
|PDF 703.8 KB
||PDF 596.6 KB
||PDF 3 MB
|PDF 3.2 MB
||PDF 853.5 KB
|PDF 3.4 MB
||PDF 240.9 KB
||PDF 303.2 KB
|PDF 2.1 MB
||PDF 3.2 MB