Intelligent information archiving
Significant data growth and the continued increase in regulatory and compliance requirements are driving organizations to become more aware of their overall information governance strategy to mitigate the risks presented by their data. To address these challenges, HP Consolidated Archive provides an intelligent information archiving solution that can help you manage, control, and enable greater insight into all data throughout your organization. ACA delivers rich visibility and conceptual understanding across all forms of data stored in disparate repositories to enable advanced search, eDiscovery, risk management, and regulatory compliance.
- Unified information archiving: Identify, manage, and control all data types within all sources to ensure comprehensive policy management to support compliance and legal preparedness.
- eDiscovery integration: Search, preserve, analyze, and produce data with automated and user-friendly tools to accelerate eDiscovery.
- Storage optimization: Reduce investments in storage and hardware with a smaller data footprint enabled by de-duplication and storage management capabilities.
- Supervision and surveillance: Meet all corporate, industry, and government compliance monitoring obligations with increased visibility across all electronic communications.
- Advanced analytics and conceptual search: Expedite searches and quickly identify critical, responsive data from a broad range of mobile devices and desktops.
|PDF 2.2 MB
||PDF 2.3 MB
|PDF 299.6 KB
||PDF 303.2 KB
||PDF 299.6 KB
|PDF 2 MB