Seamlessly protect physical, virtual, and cloud
HP Autonomy enables enterprise organizations to efficiently protect a new generation of data that is spread across a range of locations, applications, and formats in an enterprise. By unifying how data protection is managed and performed across all enterprise environments including on-premises, cloud, and hybrid deployment options, HP Autonomy delivers a comprehensive, easy-to-use data protection solution, enabling IT efficiency. HP's data protection solutions implement powerful data reduction techniques that maximize storage efficiency and improve backup and recovery performance. These techniques can be deployed at the application source, backup server or target system within the environment, depending on the performance requirements and business needs.
- HP StoreOnce federated deduplication: Maximize performance and storage efficiency while minimizing overall infrastructure cost
- Seize competitive advantage with IDOL: Turn your backup asset into Information Advantage
- Ensure business continuity with Zero Downtime Backup and Instant Recovery: Meet the most demanding business SLAs with zero-impact backup and instant recovery of business critical data
- Efficient, reliable cloud protection: Provide maximum storage efficiency in the cloud with native, embedded data deduplication.
- Advanced encryption: Provide maximum protection over data—encrypted in transit and in storage.
- Fast recovery: Use patented Delta Restore to restore only the data that has been changed, saving storage space, and recovery time.
- Integrated cloud backup: Flexibly scale with offsite storage for improved disaster recovery and long term data retention.