Next-generation, scalable, electronic document and records management
HP Records Manager offers you a scalable, electronic document and records management solution (EDRMS) designed to meet the demands of government agencies, regulated industries, and global organizations. You benefit from secure management capabilities and the power to access large volumes of information. With HP Records Manager, you can meet compliance requirements, organizational/regulatory mandates, and manage business records from creation through ultimate disposal.
HP Autonomy makes it possible for you to get simple, uniform access to information across a range of devices. Our modern interface is designed to increase user adoption, while still delivering unprecedented levels of information security, integrity, enterprise scalability, and operational efficiency improvement.
- Integrated document and records management: Spanning both physical and electronic documents with a secure records repository and manage-in-place framework to extend management to other repositories.
- Uniform interface: Utilize HTML5 technologies to provide a simple and uniform interface that automatically adjusts to different devices such as laptops, tablets, and smart phones.
- Extensive SharePoint integration: Provide seamless integration with Microsoft SharePoint to deliver compliant records management for SharePoint content and archiving of SharePoint sites.
- Advanced email integration: Coordinate with Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes Mail, leveraging message and conversation IDs to reduce duplication.
- Advanced record request: Request records stored either on premise or offsite at an external storage vendor. Requests can be made to retrieve or return records on an ad-hoc or recurring basis.
- Certifications and standards: Designed to the International standard of records management, ISO 15489:2001, and elements of ISO 16175: Principles and Functional Requirements for Records in Electronic Office Environments.
|State of Oregon embraces HP TRIM software for statewide cloud-based records managementPDF 1.6 MB||Japanese pharmaceutical giant chooses HP TRIMPDF 1.4 MB||Enterprise-wide information management solutionPDF 1.8 MB|
|Information Governance comes of agePDF 1.3 MB||Ensure information governance and compliant collaborationPDF 2.2 MB||Make Information Work for YouPDF 303.2 KB|
|Evaluating Information Governance TechnologyPDF 299.6 KB||Dodd-Frank recordkeeping compliance requirementsPDF||Building a GARP®-compliant solutionPDF 1,002.7 KB|
|Executive spotlight on information governancePDF 299.6 KB|
HP Consolidated Archive DatasheetPDF 2 MB
|HP Records ManagerPDF 1.7 MB|