EMC SourceOne for Service Providers enables service providers to deliver information governance as cloud services. By adding information governance capabilities to existing application environments such as Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft SharePoint, service providers can evolve the positioning of their portfolio to increase revenue, retain customers, and enter new customer segments. Archiving and e-discovery can be offered as innovative cloud services.
A subscription licensing model coupled with flexible deployment models lowers the upfront costs for service providers to get started with information governance services.
EMC SourceOne for Service Providers
- Extend current portfolios by delivering archiving solutions and e-discovery as cloud services.
- Eliminate barriers to entry for offering information governance as a service.
- Reduce deployment costs by leveraging a shared infrastructure.
- Reduce operating costs for key applications such as Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint.
- Expand into new market segments with additional information governance services.