EMC SourceOne for Microsoft SharePoint enhances SharePoint performance, reduces storage costs, and extends control and governance to SharePoint content without impacting the end-users' experience.
Utilizing remote BLOB storage (RBS), EMC SourceOne for Microsoft SharePoint enables you to improve SharePoint performance and scalability while reducing storage and other operational costs. Through SharePoint archiving, inactive content can be moved to a single archive for unstructured content and managed under a single policy management structure. EMC SourceOne for Microsoft SharePoint addresses both your operational and governance needs.
EMC SourceOne for Microsoft SharePoint
- Externalize content with remote BLOB storage, improve SharePoint performance, and improve operational efficiency.
- Leverage tiered storage to reduce costs and monitor storage resources to optimize the SharePoint environment.
- Move inactive content and sites out of SharePoint to reduce storage and license costs.
- Meet regulatory or corporate policy obligations without the risk of data being lost or deleted.
- Provide one point of information governance and policy management for SharePoint, email, and file system content.
- Leverage SharePoint’s familiar end-user experience and ensure access to all content regardless of its location.
- Start with your most pressing issue: improve operational efficiencies or archive SharePoint content.
- 15 Minute Guide: A 15 Minute Guide to Get the Most Out of Microsoft SharePoint: Capture, Access, Govern