EMC SourceOne for File Systems extends the EMC SourceOne platform, enabling organizations to add the management of unstructured file-system content to the SourceOne environment.
With EMC SourceOne for File Systems, organizations can reduce costs, manage risk, and enable litigation readiness associated with file-system content in addition to other archived content. Administrators can centrally manage and enforce policies across unstructured content and take advantage of automated, policy-based archiving of inactive and duplicate file content to free up system capacity and leverage lower-cost tiered storage.
EMC SourceOne for File Systems
- Archive content based on age, type, size and other attributes, and flexibly schedule archiving activities.
- Enable compliance and litigation readiness by applying consistent retention and disposition to all content.
- Centralize administration across archived file, SharePoint, and email content for a single point of control.
- Use a web-based interface to search for unstructured content within deduplicated and indexed archive.
- Eliminate outdated content to free up file system capacity and leverage tiered storage.
- Reduce content volumes by archiving aged content to speed up backup and recovery operations.